-
May 1st, 2005, 02:15 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Have you heard about this stupidity over in England and Europe (so Far).
A group armed with a camera/video phone films as one of the group walks up and slaps or punches their victim. I saw a video clip On MSN NEWS and the victims are not ruff young males receiving the"Happy Slap", It involves Men, Women, and kids. The scariest one for me was an older lady riding a bus and a young punk reached around and smacked her.
I find this very disturbing, but it seems to be down played in our media.
rOg [img]confused.gif[/img]
-
May 2nd, 2005, 12:06 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
May 2nd, 2005, 03:04 AM
#3
moderator
A lot of people walk the earth with no conscience, it seems!
That's just totally sick Roger. People who do such things are not human! I hope their own videos get them convicted and sentenced to HARD time for a LONG time!
[img]graemlins/handcuffs.gif[/img]
GD
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks